Crowe PR is looking for a full-time Intern to join our team! This position is a full-time, temporary role running from July-December of 2022.
Crowe PR is a dynamic public relations and marketing firm. Combining proven storytelling tactics with novel marketing tools, we build, manage and protect reputation & drive positive brand awareness & business growth for our clients.
We are professionals who thrive in a positive and collaborative environment and learn and grow from one another. We are committed to our core values and harness the culture of authenticity, transparency, proactivity and positivity to deliver results that truly move the needle for our clients. We celebrate achievements and are driven by success. We are proud to have been recognized by San Diego Business Journal as one of the ‘Best Places to Work List’ in 2020 and one of the ‘Best PR Firms in San Diego.’
You are a growth-minded public relations and marketing professional who thrives in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment and is willing to take risks and think big. Your passion for brand development centers on solving clients’ problems with strategic and creative solutions. You are ROI-driven, focused, communicative and bring a positive atmosphere to the team. You embrace your strengths and are ready to grow in your career.
At-Will Employment: This position is an at-will employee position.
Non-Exempt Position: This position is a non-exempt hourly position
- Assist with drafting media materials including press releases, creative pitches, contributed article and blog posts;
- Assist with pitching and securing impactful placements for clients;
- Updating and maintaining contact lists;
- Monitor and read mainstream and client industry news regularly; summarize and report information;
- Assist with coordinating and tracking media mailings;
- Assist and collaborate with teams in media relations and execution of PR programs;
- Promptly provide completed assignments and tasks to team members;
- Take meeting notes and summarize for teams;
- Conduct research for active projects;
- Research, support and track client award submissions and speaking opportunities;
- In the process of completing or have recently graduated with a B.A/B.S. and completed college coursework in marketing, public relations, communications or related fields.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including writing, knowledge of AP Style, independent research and persuasion skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure, ask questions and seek assistance when necessary;
- Proficient at Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
- Eager to learn and quickly able to implement feedback;
- Confident and articulate communication with senior staff;