At-Will Employment: This position is an at-will employee position.
Exempt Position: This position is an exempt salaried position. The expected salary for this role is $75k-$85k/year DOE.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop strategic marketing communications plans and client KPIs, including integrated PR, influencer and social strategies;
- Serve as senior account and team lead, spearheading client success;
- Strategically manage multiple clients’ business objectives, projects, and deadlines; anticipate needs, keep informed on progress and ensure goals are met;
- Stay apprised of clients’ brands, products, and/or services and industries; Resolve concerns quickly and effectively with minimal direction;
- Act as the liaison between senior management and junior staff to keep senior staff updated on client matters and ensure that junior staff are properly performing their duties;
- Public Relations:
- Build out and review 90-day client PR plans and Hot List publications;
- Draft, review and distribute media materials, including press releases, creative pitches, contributed articles, blogs, and more;
- Develop media lists and opportunity calendars;
- Identify fitting media and secure coverage on behalf of clients;
- Influencer Marketing:
- Develop influencer marketing strategies and executing partnerships;
- Discover, pitch and organize influencer collaborations, and report on activations;
- Identify fitting influencer partners and secure activations on behalf of clients;
- Negotiate partnership agreements with influencers and ensure terms of such agreements are met by both parties;
- Strategically deploy budgets (big and small) to maximize influencer results;
- Social Media:
- Work with digital department to ensure social media strategy aligns with client business goals;
- Understand and speak to social strategy and analytics;
- Build out social copy, where appropriate to support the greater team;
- Ensure proper understanding and communication of clients’ brand voice;
- Ensure all administrative assets, including but not limited to, trackers, media lists, reports, and agendas are always up to date;
- Lead and participate in internal brainstorms, message development and media training;
- Support business development process with deck preparation and presentations;
- Represent the agency in local business and public relations & marketing communities;
- Update client dashboard with results and metrics in real time, as well as monthly and quarterly reports.
- 5+ years of public relations and/or integrated marketing agency experience, including influencer marketing, with at least 2 years of experience in a management role
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, public relations, or a similar field preferred;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and knowledge of AP Style;
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Self-starter, who can complete tasks with little direction and can independently problem-solve based on a combination of experience and research;
- Displays utmost professionalism internally and externally, with clients, partners, etc.;
- A positive, analytical, and creative mindset to be used in identifying and approach challenges, inefficiencies, and ineffective processes with a solution-oriented mindset;
- A good and active listener, someone who reads people and those in a room well (and adapts their style and response accordingly);
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple client projects and deadlines across teams;
- Is solutions-oriented, recommends solutions when problems arise, assists colleagues in problem solving, and seeks input from colleagues in problem resolution;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment through flexibility, resilience and a positive outlook;
- Punctual and cognizant of deadlines, including the ability to foresee challenges preventing completion of assignments on time and communicates this with the team in advance;
- Experience with journalist databases, influencer, social and reporting tools;
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite;
- Attention to detail is a must;
- Experience in integrated marketing strategies, such as PR, influencer marketing and social media.
Crowe PR is committed to fostering a culture of trust, respect and inclusion – both within our walls and our wider communities. We are curating a workplace that honors diversity and celebrates individual differences. We remain committed to offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, political beliefs, age, level of education, or disability status.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. This job description should not be construed in any way to create a contractual relationship.