We are open to remote, U.S.-based candidates who can work with different time zones and meet project timelines.
We are professionals who thrive in a creative, collaborative and transparent environment, help build world-impacting brands and learn and grow from one another. We are committed to our core values and harness the culture of excellence, authenticity, collaboration and positivity to deliver results that truly move the needle for our clients. We celebrate achievements and are driven by success. We are proud to have been recognized by San Diego Business Journal as one of the ‘Best Places to Work List’ in 2020 and one of the ‘Best PR Firms in San Diego.’ We are determined to continue to create a positive and motivating work environment as we grow and deliver industry-leading ROI.
You are a growth-minded public relations, influencer marketing or social media professional, who thrives in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment and is willing to take risks and think big. Your passion for brand development centers on solving clients’ problems with strategic and creative solutions. You are someone who displays the utmost professionalism and has a natural ability to anticipate client needs, read between the lines and effectively problem solve. You are ROI-driven, focused, communicative and bring a positive atmosphere to the team. You embrace your strengths and are ready to grow in your career. If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Job Title: Social Media + Influencer Marketing Coordinator
At-Will Employment: This position is an at-will employee position.
Non-Exempt Position: This position is a non-exempt hourly position.
Major Areas of Responsibility: The major areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Help develop, implement and manage social media strategy for a variety of clients;
- Develop content and compelling copy to ensure content is engaging, appealing and appropriate for each client;
- Develop graphics for clients using Adobe Suite or Canva as required;
- Attend events and produce live social media content;
- Measure the health and success of our social media efforts through reporting and analyzing data;
- Keep up with the latest social media best practices and technologies;
- Monitor user engagement, respond to all comments and messages within the determined time frame;
- Collaborate with PR team to collect and post timely press hits for clients on social media or the Crowe PR website;
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network;
- Discover, pitch and organize influencer collaborations, and report on activations;
- Assist Senior Social Media Manager with additional admin and department needs as needed;
- Report to Social Media Manager, Sr. Social Media Manager, or Account Director.
- Bachelor’s degree and social media experience;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including writing, knowledge of AP Style, independent research and persuasion skills required in working with account managers, senior account managers, group managers, and account directors;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure, ask questions and seek assistance when necessary;
- Proficient at Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
- Excellent organization skills for content planning and influencer management platforms;
- Experience on social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn;
- Confident and articulate communication with senior staff;
- Go-getter; eager to learn and quickly able to implement feedback;
- Punctual and cognizant of deadlines; ability to foresee challenges or hurdles to completing assignments on time and communicates this with the team to ensure effective collaboration;
- Displays utmost professionalism internally and externally, with clients, partners, etc.;
- Work product is consistent and accurate;
- Passion for self-improvement and drive to further personal professional development.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. This job description should not be construed in any way to create a contractual relationship.