Crowe PR is a progressive, award-winning public relations agency, specializing in brand awareness, media relations, reputation management, influencer marketing & social media. We work with consumer product (fitness, apparel, adventure), emerging technology, hospitality and professional service brands throughout the U.S. and parts of Europe. We are looking for hard-working and motivated interns to join our team on a part-time, temporary basis (3-6 months) and gain valuable skills In PR, Media Relations and Social Media.
At-Will Employment: This position is an at-will employee position.
Non-Exempt Position: This position is a non-exempt hourly position.
As an intern, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist the social media team with developing, implementing and managing social media strategy for a variety of clients;
- Provide support developing content and compelling copy to ensure content is engaging, appealing and appropriate for each client;
- Develop graphics for clients using tools such as Adobe Suite or Canva as required;
- Assist with reporting and analyzing data to measure the health and success of our social media efforts;
- Keep up with the latest social media practices and technologies;
- Collaborate with PR team to collect and post timely press hits for clients on social media or the Crowe PR website;
- Assist with additional admin and department needs as needed;
- In the process of completing or have recently graduated with a B.A/B.S. and completed college coursework in marketing, public relations, communications or related fields.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including writing, knowledge of AP Style, independent research and persuasion skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure, ask questions and seek assistance when necessary;
- Proficient at Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
- Go-getter; eager to learn and quickly able to implement feedback;
- Confident and articulate communication with senior staff;
- Excellent organization skills for content planning and influencer management platforms;
- Experience on social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn;
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. This job description should not be construed in any way to create a contractual relationship.